Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter. We got up early and headed to Meemer and Papa's(hubby's mom and dad) for lunch and an egg hunt. Eli loved it and Amelia didn't really care. The kids looked so cute in their outfits and hunting eggs. After the egg hunt the kids played some. Then it was time to pack up and head to my cousins house for dinner and an adult egg hunt. She always fills eggs with money and lets the adults participate also. We came out ok and the kids got about $5 bucks each. Here are some pictures from Easter...
Align Center




Here are some pictures I took to put on Easter cards...





As far as the family goes we are all doing good. Charlie and I are going to got a marriage weekend thing with out church next weekend. I am getting excited!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Easter. I am loving your new camera. Your pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you can also select when editing the post and resize it that way.

    Kyndra had the same basket! I like that you can wash it. They're cute in purple!

    ReplyDelete