Friday, November 11, 2011

If It's Not One Things It's Another

So yesterday, I went to pick up a friend from some training she had to do. I pulled out of the parking lot and literally 1 minute later I was being pulled over. The police said that I was going 40 in a 25. I dont believe that is possible since I didnt even make it half a block before I saw lights. So now I have a hefty ticket, plus it was in a school zone. On top of that, I didnt have the right insurance verification on me so I got a ticket for that and a ticket because I forgot to grab my license on my way out the door ( I was in a hurry). So all in all, 3 tickets.

I called to see what it was going to cost me to get them payed off and I can't even just pay them. They are making me go to court (more money) and the judge will decide the price. I hope I am not in the hospital on court date since its a few days before my c section. I also hope the tickets wont be too much, but I am thinking it will be between 3 and 400. There goes my kids Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry & I'm praying so much for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry :( that really, really sucks and I hope they have a little compassion on you when you go to court

    ReplyDelete