1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging? Anything I can find at the time.
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without? My family
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice? I would have to say a little of all of them. I guess if I HAD to chose, I would choose mountains.
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty? Dishes or Laundry
5. Who do people say you remind them of? Drew Barrymore, but I dont see it.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam? A little of both. Mostly family though
7. What's your all time favorite movie? Oh, there are way too many
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night? I never wear make up, to have to take off.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it? I would love to learn the violin
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at? Touching my tongue to my nose
11. What first attracted you to your spouse? His eyes and smile
12. What is something you love to smell? Spice candles
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people. I'm bossy. I want things my way
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it? Go clothes shopping
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest? I'm a loud one and it is usually my children I am laughing at.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop? Anywhere with sales.
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time? Scrapbooking, but that requires money also.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal? When I have the money, I am a big spender
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real) Ariel from The Little Mermaid
20. Would you want to be famous? I would love to have the money, but not so much the exposure.