Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wow what a month..

It has been super busy since I last wrote. We went to the dinner party on Saturday. It was very interesting. We listened to a guy named Dr. Young. It was a book release for his Bible translation. I learned some very interesting stuff. Here are some photos from it.





Sunday we went to our usual Bible study routine. It was great to get back. We had missed them

Monday and Tuesday were fair days. It was so much fun! Eli said look at everything. He was ecxited. We saw Mercy Me in concert on Monday. It was awesome. Tuesday we just walked around. I have some pics from that also.







Monday also started my new class. Its a Drawing class. Not really looking foward to that. I have no artistic skills in my body. I guess it is a learning expierence though.

Tomorrow we are leaving for Marble Hill, MO. Our friend Tim is getting married. I am so excited to see them! It has been a year and half. We will be there all weekend.

Thats about all for now. I told you it has been a busy time. Hope everyone is doing well.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been busy !!! I love going to the fair, it's always fun. Hope you have a safe trip & a great time this weekend. :)
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome you saw MercyMe!! I saw them earlier this year. I love concerts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Talk about busy!! I love all the pictures you took too!

    ReplyDelete