Monday, November 23, 2009

MNO, Amelia, the weekend, and ect....

Moms Night Out was a blast. We went to dinner and then to see New Moon. It was very interesting. I had never done a camp out for a movie (and probably never will again). We had tickets for the Midnight showing and we arrived at the theater at 9. There was already lines of people. The 3 hour wait about killed me and then we had technical difficulties. The movie ended around 2:30 and I had to drive all the way back to Vinita(1 hr 15 mins), then get up early for Amelia's appt.
Amelia's appointment went well. They said that is should stop growing in the next month or so. He said that by age 4 or 5 that it should have shrunk as far as it is going to and then they will take out the left cells and extra skin. He wants us to come back every 6 months until then.He is concerned that it is in he saliva glands and she will have an MRI done in January. I guess we will go from there.
The rest of the weekend was pretty buys also. We went to Joplin and did some Christmas shopping and hung out with a few friends. Sunday, we went to Tulsa and hung out with some other friends and a little more shopping(actually it was looking for a toy that is sold out in ever store).
Today I got in a big fight with my mom and little sister. I have posted about them leaving there stuff lying around. Well, she was complaining and I told her about it. She got mad and said that it wasn't all theirs and so on. They left in a very mad state. She will either get over it or not. I can't take it anymore. Also, Charlie got an email about a job in MO again. It is one he was looking at before and they are hiring again. Hopefully we will get some good news about that. Keep us in you thoughts. The rest of the week will be spent cleaning, decorating, and spending time with family. (Oh, and catching up on my Bible study blog. You should check it out)

No comments:

Post a Comment