Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer Fun

Wow, this summer has already been keeping us busy. Between parties, showers, lake, church, Bible study and all the things in between, we aren't home much anymore. I love it!

We thought we might have had a break through on getting out of this house. Charlie got a call about an interview in Tulsa. The company is Christian based and they all seemed very friendly. They liked Charlie, but decided to give the job to someone else. They did say they may have an administrative job open soon. I guess we will just see where God leads us.

I had a talk to the pastor of our church about the whole wanting another baby thing. He made me realize that me be anxious for one is a sin and it will happen in God's timing not mine. I was beginning to not worry about it as much, but this helped. I really just wish everything would straighten out. With the being late all the time, bad cramps, and other things, it really makes me hope nothing is wrong.

I had my first paid photography job yesterday. It was for my friends daughters 2nd birthday. I had a blast and they turned out fairly well. I hope she likes them and they will bring me in some more business.

Thursday when Charlie gets off work we are leaving for Texas. I can't wait! We have tried to get together 3 times now and I think it is really going to happen this time.

Well, I think that is about it for now. I know the post is kind of all over the place, but hey!, that is just me.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry he didn't get the job. I hope that the company opens that position and he gets it. That would be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been busy. Hoping things keep going well. Congrats on the Photography job. Praying about Charlie's job.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete