No new house for us. It hasn't been 3 yrs since out bankruptcy so they say we have to wait. Its only until Feb., but I don't know how much longer I can take living like this. We are going to call the Cherokee Nation tomorrow and see what is going on with the house. If they aren't going to get out here soon, we are just going to see if we can get the $5000 emergency money and get the water fixed. Then fix the rest up on our own. We will see how that goes.
My birthday is this weekend. I will be a big 23! We are going to have a little get together at a friends house. Next weekend we may be going to AR to visit another online friend. I can't wait to meet her. I hope things work out.