Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August Already?

Boy has the time gone by fast. I can't believe it is already August. Christmas will be here before we know it and then my little guy will be 3 a few weeks later. It saddens me. I wish it would all just slow down.

I am so ready for something to break through. I am ready to be able to shower, do laundry, and cook in my own house. I am ready for healthy, made from scrap meals. I can't wait to have privacy and my own room. I called the Cherokee Nation Housing and they said they were out of money until Oct. The last time we talked to them it was June. It is always some excuse. Even if it is Oct, it will take a few weeks for them to get here and check it all out. Then a few more for them to tell us what they are going to do. So, we are looking at at least Nov. before they even decide. Then it will be snow season so I doubt anything will be done until after Feb.(I highly doubt they will build in the snow) After they begin it will be from 6 months to 2 years. Looking at that time frame, we wont have anything done until about this time next year. I dont think I can make it that long.

Charlie has put in a few applications at places. I am hoping someone takes a bite at him and that will allow us to move. This living here is putting a strain on our marriage and our children need to be able to play and get on a schedule.

Thats about all I have to update on. The kids are getting big. Eli is 2 1/2 and Amelia is almost 1 1/2.

Oh! Also, we may be going to see P.J. Pumphry some time in the neir future. If everything works out. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Time does have a way of marching on.
    Will be keeping all of you in my prayers that things all work out.
    Hoping you get to meet Pj all works out. There are so many people I wish I could meet someday.

    Take care
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that he hears something from one of the applications. That'll be awesome if you get to meet PJ!

    ReplyDelete