Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Parties..

Well, Charlie's Christmas party was a lot of fun. We went bowling and hung out with people he worked with. One of Charlie's childhood friends was their. Her hubby also works with Charlie. It was nice to catch up.
The only problem we had was the hotel. There was so much consruction we couldnt get around anywhere. Plus they didnt have any parking of their own so we had to pay $12 for parking. When went to crawl into our bed we found about 12 long black haird. Gross. Needless to say we called the manager Monday and they offered us a free night stay.

On another note. I just dont seem to be in the Christmas spirit this year. I dont know why. Our tree is up, but not decorated and I just dont have the energy to wrap the presents. I really need to get on the ball. Maybe it just has been all the moving and sick family that is dragging me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment