Sunday, December 19, 2010

Waiting for the Weekend...

I can't wait for next weekend to get here. My kids are old enough this year to actually know how to open presents. I can't wait to see their faces light up when they open their gifts.

Thursday evening my mom, sister, and cousins are coming over and we are going to have dinner and open presents. Then Christmas Eve morning my mom, sister, and my little family are going to have a Christmas breakfast and open our gifts. Christmas day we will drive to the inlaws for lunch and presents. Its going to be busy, but full of fun and laughter. I love this time year!

Shortly after Christmas is my baby boy's birthday! I can't believe he is going to be 3. Seems like just yesterday he was born. It makes me sad. I dont want him to grow up.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping you all have a wonderful time with the ones you love. Merry Christmas !!!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete