Friday, March 11, 2011

KY trip, Birthdays, and Doctors

So, I got back late Tues night from my trip to Kentucky. It was definitely a interesting, stressful, but fun trip. I missed my family so much. 6 days was a long time. The wedding was beautiful and I met a lot of new friends. The scenery was beautiful also. I hope to go back some day when I can take my family and we have more time. I would love to get to do some sightseeing.

Yesterday was Amelia's 2nd birthday. I can't believe how big she has gotten. I think both of them grew up on me a little while I as gone. My mom took her to Incredible Pizza yesterday(We were at a funeral) and she will have a birthday party tomorrow.

I got back to the doctors today to see if they meds they put me on are working. I am not sure what all they are going to do. I really hope it is working and that I dont have to take anythings else.

No comments:

Post a Comment