Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Change Is Coming....

Lots of changes are coming and I am excited! Since the last time I wrote I have enrolled in college. I will be doing online classes for Medical Administration. I'm hoping to have a career to fall back on when the kids start school in a year or two.

Also since I last wrote, we have found an apartment. We will be moving to a 3 bed, 2 bath a few miles away next Thursday. I am so ready to get out of this place. It sucks that rent has to to go up though :(

We are getting closer to meeting our little girl Gabby. I only have a little less than 11 weeks to go. So far everything is going well. We will discuss setting a c section date at my appointment next month. November will be here before we know it!

Things with my mom living with us are going pretty well so far. Her dog gets annoying sometimes, but he isnt too bad either. We are still working on getting her disability or SSI so that she can get some income.

Oh, and Eli is finally potty trained! I am so happy that I wont have three in diapers. He still has a few accidents, but I am so proud of him. Now to work on Amelia.

Well, that is all the update I have for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hope college goes well! Can't wait for Gabby to be here!

    ReplyDelete