Monday, September 26, 2011

We are moved!

We got moved in to our new apartment over the weekend. I am so happy to be out of that place and not have to worry about my landlord deciding to be a pain. Im also hoping that this place will be better on my childrens allergies since there arent as many trees and hopefully no mold. There are some mouthy teens running around, but the apartment complex is in the process of taking care of the kid issue.

Also, school starts tomorrow. I am excited and hope I can pull it off. I'm hoping that I can get my degree and be able to find a job when the kids enter school. Its going to be stressful, but hopefully worth it.

2 comments:

  1. A new place is always exciting! I'm sure your schooling will go fine - it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting moved & Good Luck in school.

    ReplyDelete