Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stressful Times...

A lot has been going on around here lately and it has been rather stressful. Things are getting better though. Let me give you an update on everyone.

Amelia: Amelia is now 10 months old. She has 2 teeth and is speed crawling like crazy. On Sunday she took her first few steps. Makes me sad. She is growing up too fast :( She goes back to the doctor in OKC on the 22nd to have a MRI done on her face. I guess they will tell us where we are going from there.

Elijah: Elijah turned 2 on the 5th. We had a little get together for him at Chuck E Cheese on his birthday. On Sat. we had a pizza party at Pizza Hut with all our friends and family. He had a blast and enjoyed is toys. Hopefully soon we can start the potty training process. Wish us luck.

Charlie: Charlie is still working at the internet company. He recieved a letter saying he didnt get the job in MO. I was a little bummed, but came to the conclusion that God must want us to stay here.

Myself: I have been struggling here lately. The devil has been getting to me with stress, depression, and wants. I had a good church study Sunday night and it is helping me though. Im just getting frustrated with things not going my way, and of course that is not going to work. It will go Gods way. It seems that the IUD I had, has thrown my cycles off and is causing me much frustration.

The Family: We are all doing good as a whole. We are looking into purchasing a house. We are pretty much approved through the company. We are just waiting on the Cherokee Nation to approve us for some help. Wish us luck on that. It would be an awesome thing to have.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the Kids are really growing. I know Carly will soon be 9 months and it seems like yesterday I had her. I will be praying for all of you. I have been stressed with family problems to so I can relate. Take care & {{HUGS}}
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry he didn't get the job. :( Hang in there and keep relying on God. You'll get through the tough times! ((hug))

    ReplyDelete