Monday, February 28, 2011

First Big Trip!

I leave around 11 am Thursday to board a plane to KY for my friends wedding. It is my first plane ride and first time being away from my family for this long. I will not return until late Tues night. That is 6 days away from my babies!
I am starting to get a little nervous. I have never flown before and I am afraid I will miss my plane or something. That would be my luck. I told Charlie they needed to label me as an unaccompanied minor. LOL All in all, I think it will be fun and good to get a break for a few days.

As far as everything else is concerned...I finished my last pill of Provera on Thursday and my visitor came yesterday. I have never been in so much pain before. I am hoping it leaves by my trip. I start the Chlomid tomorrow. I really hope the first round works and we are pregnant by the end of March. That would be an excellent 5 yr anniversary gift!

The kids are doing great. Getting big too fast! Amelia will be 2 in about two weeks. It hardly seems possible. Both of them are so smart. I can't believe the things they have already learned.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you for everything. Be safe !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your trip! Sorry I can't meet up with you over that wkend :( I think I remember you saying you're still there on Mon, right?

    ReplyDelete