Thursday, June 25, 2009

Walking With You Week 2



Walking With You was created by Kelly to help support those who have lost a child. Together we share our stories, helpful information, scriptures, encouraging words, prayer requests, and more.

Week 2
After hearing that I was in the process of miscarrying there wasnt much left that I could do. My mom drove me back home and I set at my hubby work crying until he got home(I slept on the couch in the office some also). The rest of the week I just laid in bed and cried and hubby held me while he was home. After a week I decided that I needed to get up and get out. That it wasnt helping me to stay inside. I went back to school and applied for some jobs(since we had just moved and I didnt have one yet). Hubby and I talked it over and we dicided to TTC again. It took 9 months and we got pregnant around the time that are first one was due.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us this week, Ivy. I am so sorry for the sorrow of that day. Praying God's continued comfort for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you felt so helpless at that time. Knowning there was nothing you could do to save your baby. I'm sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for joining us on this journey. It's so hard to say goodbye.

    ReplyDelete