Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Read With Us





Please click the above icon to learn more about Read With Us and how it works.

This book reading is for In Faithfulness, He Afflicted Me by Lynnette Kraft.


In this chapter Lynnette shared about Kyle's business venture and how it didn't quite work out as hoped. How many things in life don't go as we have planned? Are there things in your life you imagined different?

Nothing has gone as planned for Charlie and I since we got married. If so we would have a house bought in Tulsa. I would have my CMA and Charlie would almost be done with his degree. We do have the two kids, but that didnt go as planned either(Wouldnt change it though) I think we are exactly where God wants us to be though.

2 comments:

  1. Great post & I'm praying for you both. My children weren't planned either but I wouldn't change a thing.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think most people's lives turn out how they thought. Gotta make the most of what we've been given!

    ReplyDelete