Friday, August 21, 2009

So We Dont Forget


Topic: School Days - Tell us about a school memory from when you were a child - or school memories with your children. If you're a homeschooler, feel free to tell us something about your homeschool day (a special activity, first day of school, field trip, etc).

One thing that really comes to mind from my school days was in fourth grade. My friend and I both like the same boy(There is the begining of trouble.) She had told me this, so the big mouth that I was decided to spread the word. Well it made her cry and we got into a fight. They teacher took us out into the hallway and made us apologize to each other. We are still friends to this day and look back on it and laugh. Oh, what it would be like to have our only worry be a boy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment